Job Title : Java/J2ee Developer
Work location : Indore / NOIDA / Bengaluru / Gurugram
Experience - 4+yrs.
- 4+ years of experience in the role of implementation of high end software products.
- Smart java engineers with strong problem solving skills, and able to thrive with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of database principles, SQL, and experience working with large databases.
Primary Skills :
- Expertise on Java/J2EE and should be experienced in implementing complex business logic.
- Should have worked on open source products
- Hands on experience in implementing and in-depth knowledge of various design patterns
- Good communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills. Self-starter & resourceful personality with ability to manage pressure situations
- Capable of providing the design and Architecture for the typical business problems
- Exposure and awareness of complete PDLC/SDLC.
- Out of box thinker and not just limited to the work done in the projects.
- Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too
Having experience on the following will be an added advantage :
- Indexing solutions using solr/ lucene or any custom solution
- Understanding/ experience in writing M/R (Map Reduce) jobs.
- Understanding/ experience in any of the NoSQL/ Graph databases (Cassandra/ MongoDB/ HBase/CouchDB/ Neo4J etc)
IT Software Development
IT/Technical Content Developer
Manager / Sr. Manager Level
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer on JD
Impetus Technologies is a software products and services company focused on creating powerful and intelligent enterprises through deep data awareness, data integration and advanced data analytics. Our products and services are designed to empower the real-time data driven enterprise to help our clients win in the modern world of digital transformation. Impetus is proud to partner with such Fortune 100 clients as American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Fannie Mae, McKesson, Toyota, United Airlines, Verizon and more. The company is headquartered in Los Gatos, California with international offices in India, Australia and Canada.