* Maintaining the Office infrastructure which includes timely Servicing, repairing, pest control etc.
* Good knowledge of Fire-prevention / Fire-fighting systems, Air-Conditioners,
* Understand the new infrastructure related requirement and find out the best solutions which includes Negotiation, Quote Comparison and Release of Purchase Orders.
* Contractor Management (Housekeeping, Securities etc.)
* Handling EPABX and attending to the visitors.
* Office File management, Stationery Management, Library Management
* Handling the Travel Arrangement for the team members which includes their International/domestic Ticketing, Insurance, Hotel Bookings, Fund planning, SIM Cards etc.)
* Coordination for the team activities. (Birthday celebrations, wedding gifts, Diwali Gifts etc.)
* Support in the required coordination with the Bank and Accounts department.
* Support to the team as and when required.
* Assistance to the Management.
Pharmaceuticals / Healthcare
Maintenance / Utility
Manager / Sr. Manager Level
Desired Candidate Profile
Job is for one of the leading pharma company of India for their corporate office based at Mumbai.
The candidate should have a pleasant personality, soft spoken & having fluency in English is a necessity.
It is desired that the person should be capable to handle and support in the HR activities.
Computer literacy is essential.
The candidate should have multi-tasking capabilities.
The candidate should possess a good level of patience and perseverance attitude.
Any Post Graduate
A leading Pharma Company
A leading pharma company.